Aller au contenu

Billets

Invité nick

Messages recommandés

salut, le pardon mon pauvre français. La billetterie est dit ce match est épuisé; est-ce vrai? nous avons des vols et des hôtels réservés, mais pas de billets ...

Quel match ?

Toulouse v Bayonne

Toulouse v Dragons

Quel match ?

Toulouse v Bayonne

Toulouse v Dragons

je ne savais pas que les bayonnais parlait si mal que ça le français.....

:rolleyes::sleeping:

Modifié par BOURRIN
grandes que les bayonne match sera, je suis intéressé par les dragons match

:D

Unfortunatly, there are indeed no tickets left on public sale. It's becoming harder by the week to find places for Toulouse home games.

However, as for any H Cup game, Newport Gwent should get a number of places for visiting fans. I guess your best chance to get a place will be to ask your own team...

Unfortunatly, there are indeed no tickets left on public sale. It's becoming harder by the week to find places for Toulouse home games.

However, as for any H Cup game, Newport Gwent should get a number of places for visiting fans. I guess your best chance to get a place will be to ask your own team...

merci beaucoups.

malheureusement, les dragons retourné avant leur attribution, j'ai eu la chance d'acheter tout, comme je l'ai était absent. est-il possible, il y aura des billets en vente le jour? les dragons ne renvoie que remonte à Toulouse à la fin de la semaine dernière

merci beaucoups.

malheureusement, les dragons retourné avant leur attribution, j'ai eu la chance d'acheter tout, comme je l'ai était absent. est-il possible, il y aura des billets en vente le jour? les dragons ne renvoie que remonte à Toulouse à la fin de la semaine dernière

A couple of things.

1) Speak english. You're barely understandable in French. No offence, but honestly...

2) If Dragons have sent places back, I'm afraid they will have been sold straight away. Again, it's been very difficult to find tickets for home games for a month now. Since Michalak has been back, we had a full house for every game, even though they weren't highly rated games. For H Cup games, things will not get easier.

merci beaucoups.

A couple of things.

1) Speak english. You're barely understandable in French. No offence, but honestly...

2) If Dragons have sent places back, I'm afraid they will have been sold straight away. Again, it's been very difficult to find tickets for home games for a month now. Since Michalak has been back, we had a full house for every game, even though they weren't highly rated games. For H Cup games, things will not get easier.

ok, sorry - if you think my french is bad, you should read my italian...

ah well. do you have touts selling outside the match? failing that i guess we'll just show up and watch it in a bar somewhere. the flights are non refundable and the hotel was cheap...

ah well. do you have touts selling outside the match? failing that i guess we'll just show up and watch it in a bar somewhere. the flights are non refundable and the hotel was cheap...

There are great chances you'll find touts selling, although it's illegal in France (well, it's legal until you pay more the face value of the ticket, but you can bet they won't come at that kind of price). Anyway, a bar can remain a solution, and Toulouse is always worth a visit (I guess i'm partial on that one).

By the way, how many are you coming to Toulouse ?

There are great chances you'll find touts selling, although it's illegal in France (well, it's legal until you pay more the face value of the ticket, but you can bet they won't come at that kind of price). Anyway, a bar can remain a solution, and Toulouse is always worth a visit (I guess i'm partial on that one).

By the way, how many are you coming to Toulouse ?

spoke to my mate who is travelling with me, he's quite happy with the idea of a bar... can you recommend one? my spoken french is good enough for "deux pastis, s'il vous plait" so it doesn't have to be de danu...

there's a fair few coming over:

http://draggedup.co.uk/chat/viewtopic.php?t=810

we're really looking forward to it, tickets or no. (most of the dragged up lot have tickets, there's only a few idiots like me)

see you there. :crying:

spoke to my mate who is travelling with me, he's quite happy with the idea of a bar... can you recommend one? my spoken french is good enough for "deux pastis, s'il vous plait" so it doesn't have to be de danu...

there's a fair few coming over:

http://draggedup.co.uk/chat/viewtopic.php?t=810

we're really looking forward to it, tickets or no. (most of the dragged up lot have tickets, there's only a few idiots like me)

see you there. :crying:

If it's only for a couple of places, contact me via PM.