Aller au contenu

Hec Draw

nick dragons

Messages recommandés

nick dragons

bonsoir mes amis!

we are absolutely thrilled to have drawn you again. looking forward to more duck hearts, more muscat for breakfast in the marche victor hugo, more disco dancing dans le frog et rosbif!

hopefully we won't watch our team get their collective arses kicked this time. see you all in december!

nick, on behalf of the dragged up mob.

Modifié par nick dragons
Nagisa Kaworu
bonsoir mes amis!

we are absolutely thrilled to have drawn you again. looking forward to more duck hearts, more muscat for breakfast in the marche victor hugo, more disco dancing dans le frog et rosbif!

hopefully we won't watch our team get their collective arses kicked this time. see you all in december!

nick, on behalf of the dragged up mob.

Welcome back, Nick. Delighted to be seeing you again :sorcerer:

bonsoir mes amis!

tiens ça me rappelle des souvenirs tout çà...

perso, le Victor Hugo c'était souvent crevettes - vin blanc en sortie de boîte (la Strada, bof... ou le Purgatoire + généralement)... Quant au canard, c'était souvent au Gascon (resto de pré-soirée avant le Frog puis le Purgatoire justement...).

ah là là :sorcerer:

• 3 months later...

so the dates are out, the wallet empty - i can't make the trip to toulouse in january (booo!) but i know lots of us have already booked - if any of you are coming to newport be sure to log on to draggedup.co.uk/chat and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome. we can advise you on where to stay, where to drink, what not to eat...

bring on the faggots and peas and cider!

nagisa - you'd better be coming!

so the dates are out, the wallet empty - i can't make the trip to toulouse in january (booo!) but i know lots of us have already booked - if any of you are coming to newport be sure to log on to draggedup.co.uk/chat and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome. we can advise you on where to stay, where to drink, what not to eat...

bring on the faggots and peas and cider!

nagisa - you'd better be coming!

Hi Nick,

too bad that you're not coming to Toulouse.

I won't be able to come to Newport (the wallet is also empty in Toulouse).

But we are ready for the saturday night after the match at the Frog with your friends.

Hope to see you next time in Toulouse or Newport

Cédric (the big guy at the frog)