Aller au contenu

Attention Nagisa! Help Me Obi Wan, You'Re Our Only Hope!

nick dragons

Messages recommandés

nick dragons

Hiya mes amis!

a non rugby topic, but i hope you can help. a friend of mine is planning a trip to toulouse with some friends 25-28 march. it's an all male trip hoping for beer food and frolics, and hopefully a match, if there is one on. can you recommend bars restaurants, clubs and the like (possibly burlesque) for a largeish party that weekend? anything special happening that might be good?

thanks a lot

nick

Hiya mes amis!

a non rugby topic, but i hope you can help. a friend of mine is planning a trip to toulouse with some friends 25-28 march. it's an all male trip hoping for beer food and frolics, and hopefully a match, if there is one on. can you recommend bars restaurants, clubs and the like (possibly burlesque) for a largeish party that weekend? anything special happening that might be good?

thanks a lot

nick

Hi nick,

Stade Toulousain is playing away this week-end, in Paris against Racing Metro on Saturday March 26 at 16h30, but as you know you can see the game in several pubs in Toulouse with lots of ST fans. The same round, you have also the "derby basque" Bayonne-Biarritz(Saturday at 15h30), Castres-Toulon on Friday (19h30), so no problem if your friends want to watch rugby, but no event in Toulouse stadiums.

Modifié par rimram31
nick dragons

Hi nick,

Stade Toulousain is playing away this week-end, in Paris against Racing Metro on Saturday March 26 at 16h30, but as you know you can see the game in several pubs in Toulouse with lots of ST fans. The same round, you have also the "derby basque" Bayonne-Biarritz(Saturday at 15h30), Castres-Toulon on Friday (19h30), so no problem if your friends want to watch rugby, but no event in Toulouse stadiums.

merci rimram - which bar would you recommend?

Hi nick,

Havent been in Toulouse for a while but when i lived there i used to go to the George and Dragon

If Stade Toulousain is not playing in Toulouse that week-end, there will be ProD2 games not that far.

Albi-Colomiers and Carcassonne-Pau are indeed scheduled that week-end.

I think a saturday afternoon in Carcassonne can be a good idea for your friend !

If Stade Toulousain is not playing in Toulouse that week-end, there will be ProD2 games not that far.

I think a saturday afternoon in Carcassonne can be a good idea for your friend !

But Albi Colomiers will be better :smile: , Albi is about half an hour from Toulouse, you will live a fantastic after match with the Albi fans and you can also visit the town which have been elected to the Unesco patrimony this year( si c'est pas du franglais ça :whist: )

fanofnumber10

But Albi Colomiers will be better :smile: , Albi is about half an hour from Toulouse, you will live a fantastic after match with the Albi fans and you can also visit the town which have been elected to the Unesco patrimony this year( si c'est pas du franglais ça :whist: )

Albi ma ville natale, Sainte-Cecile, contre Carcassonne, la Cite, le bar a vin, choix difficile :clover:

deux villes a voir sans aucun doute

Sorry Nick, not seen your answer. My favorite one would be the "De Danu", Trevor Brenan pub, but also the Frog & Rosbif, a pub you know (:original:), not yet tried the "Cafe 64", Michalak bar, but sure it will show rugby games.

Didier.

nick dragons

merci, all. i've passed your advice on. i hope he has a great weekend. i will be in paris, shopping, avec ma femme. sigh. half a bottle of maison blanc et un bateau sur la seine.