Aller au contenu

pas de changement à Sale

moza de Tlse

Messages recommandés

Sale success starts snowballing

Thursday January 12 2006

Three more players commit long-term future to the Sharks

Philippe Saint-Andre has continued his successful campaign to secure the signatures of the current squad at the Premiership leaders Sale Sharks, and today announced thSililo Martens, lock Christian Day, and back row Nathan Bonner-Evansat three of their most promising players have all agreed to extend their contracts.

Scrum-half Sililo Martens, lock Christian Day, and back row Nathan Bonner-Evans have all signed with the club until 2008.

"This is only my second season at Sale, and after all the enforced changes of last year it is essential that we have a period of stability when our core squad can develop together as a team," said Saint Andre

"We have had a great start to the season, but I genuinely believe that we can improve by another 20% per cent simply by working together and growing together.

"I have an exceptional group of players here at Sale, perhaps with the best potential of any club I have ever been at.

"Naturally, others are looking to take away my players and it is sometimes hard to keep everyone, particularly when other clubs are offering more money.

"But the players sense that we are the coming force in Rugby and that is why they want to stay with us.

"Each of these guys will play an increasingly important part in our team, with their best years still ahead of them. I am absolutely delighted they have made the commitment to Sale Sharks."

après les 2 frenchies, se sont Sililo Martens, Christian Day et Nathan Bonner-Evans qui ont ressigné! ils restent jusqu'en 2008. :smile: