Aller au contenu

Leinster are Coming

harryp

Messages recommandés

Hello Toulouse fans.

The Leinster Boys are coming over next week to give you guys lessons in Entertaining Rugby and Drinking. I hope you're ready for us. :lol:

We don't seem to know much about Toulouse nightlife apart from DeDanu, Trevor Brennans pub. I was wondering if you guys could tell me where all the good pubs & clubs are in Toulouse, particularly any that will be showing the other H Cup Quarter Finals.

I don't speak very good French, so if ye could reply in English it would be great.

See you next week.

Allez Les Bleus! :lol:

Hello Toulouse fans.

The Leinster Boys are coming over next week to give you guys lessons in Entertaining Rugby and Drinking. I hope you're ready for us. :devil:

We don't seem to know much about Toulouse nightlife apart from DeDanu, Trevor Brennans pub. I was wondering if you guys could tell me where all the good pubs & clubs are in Toulouse, particularly any that will be showing the other H Cup Quarter Finals.

I don't speak very good French, so if ye could reply in English it would be great.

See you next week.

Allez Les Bleus! :lol:

Hey Harryp (do you expect some magic? ;),

Well, nice to see you irish guys are a bit motivated to party next week end!

:devil:

Trevor Brennan's De Danu pub will show all the HCup games, but I think that a lot of pubs in Toulouse will show them, especially Biarritz-Sale and Munster-USAP.

For the beer, perhaps you should take a look to the Place Saint Pierre after the match, it's a very popular place to have a beer. Try Chez Tonton, it's a very typical bar! B)

Anyway, if you get lost, follow the red & black fans, be sure they gonna show you somme nice places to drink & have fun!

Enjoy your stay here in Toulouse! :lol:

C'est bien parti pour une biture, je crois :lol:

PR member ? or not ?

Bin moi la biture, je le ferais directement a Dublin!!! :lol:

Nico, allez les verts! B)

C'est bien parti pour une biture, je crois  :lol:

PR member ? or not ?

Nico, allez les verts! B)

toi tu as de la chance tu vas voir le munster en quart et en demi : whist : whist : whist :devil::devil:B)

C'est bien parti pour une biture, je crois  :smile:

PR member ? or not ?

Nico, allez les verts! :P

toi tu as de la chance tu vas voir le munster en quart et en demi : whist : whist : whist :P:P:P

PTDR :P:P:P

Hey Harryp (do you expect some magic? ;)

We don't need magic, we got Felipe. Freddie won't even know what hit him :smile:

Place Saint Pierre? Is that near the City Centre?

Modifié par harryp
We don't need magic, we got Felipe. Freddie won't even know what hit him :smile:

Yes it's about 500m of the "Place du capitole"...

We don't need magic, we got Felipe. Freddie won't even know what hit him :lol:

Yes it's about 500m of the "Place du capitole"...

Nice one, cheers! :smile:

Is there nightclubs and all around there?

Bin moi je dis RDV a St Pierre pour remplir mon ventre ! :smile:

Ton ventre tu va le remplir de boisson gazeuse a base de cola ! point ! Je ve rentrezr vivante moi :lol:

> Hello Toulouse fans.

>

>The Leinster Boys are coming over next week to give you guys lessons in Entertaining

>Rugby and Drinking. I hope you're ready for us.

Welcome to all the Irish Entertainments Professors ... :-) we need you for a hot

weather aftergame !!!

We have some hot spots here for hot nightsclubers as you, you can visualize it using

http://www.mappy.fr/ or http://www.maporama.fr/

Here are the street names , town and postcode for the maps

De Danu : Boulevard Leopold Escande Toulouse 31

Lot of bars giving the Hcup games:

Place St Pierre Toulouse 31

Place Olivier Toulouse 31

A very nice and straight night walk from De Danu to the Garonne river,

and then you can go to place St Pierre or make a stop to Place Olivier

and then go to place St Pierre* ....

De danu ->Place dupuy -> rue des freres Lyon -> rue de Metz

-> place esquirol -> place du Pont neuf

Here is a great choise to do.. , Turn right following the garonne then you can reach

Place St Pierre!

But, you can also go straight cross the bridge -> to "rue de la republique" and take a drink

place Olivier. from Place Olivier you can walk to Place St Pierre using the St Pierre Bridge ....

Anyone can increase the beer database, feel free to do it

Good game...

Pat@

* Place St Pierre is the place used for density drunkers measurements / square meters...

so be carefull to your shoes

We don't need magic, we got Felipe. Freddie won't even know what hit him :lol:

Fianu Maka, mate. Felipe won't even know what hit him :P:P

Have fun, and hope to see you after the match next saturday! :smile:

Invité FabriceMi

We'll be very happy to welcome you in Toulouse !

But Michou at his best is a zillion times better than Contepomi :P who's a very good player indeed though. We know him here. :P

Here's what you can get on the web.

L'Aposia.

12 boîtes en une, à chacun son ambiance

-www.aposia.fr

- 05 62 71 84 17

- 9 rue Jean Rodier 31000 Toulouse

Épatant, énorme. Sans doutes les mots les plus évidents pour décrire L'Aposia. Avec ses 12 pistes de danse, l'offre est pour le moins éclectique. Il s'agit tout simplement de la plus grande discothèque de France, pas moins. Que vous soyez plutôt techno, salsa, que vous aimiez guincher, ou encore festoyer à l'occitane vous y trouverez le DJ qui vous fait bouger. Envie de romantisme? Un coin «slow» est prévu. D'humeur nostalgique? L'ambiance «années tubes» vous fait redécouvrir les succès de votre adolescence. Si, enfin, vous ne pouvez vous résigner à choisir, la salle principale réunit tous les styles musicaux et accueille quelque 2000 personnes, s'improvisant alors véritable lieu de rencontres...

Parce qu'une nuit à L'Aposia impose de grandes dépenses d'énergie, 3 réstaurants y sont à votre disposition, histoire de renouveler vos forces...

:smile:

Not after the match, not the style of this night club maybe but perhaps before...

Links to a few sites with adresses of top spots of the night life here:

- www.toulouseweb.com

- http://www.toulouse-annuaire.com/restaurants/

- In English: http://www.eng.cityvox.fr/guide_toulouse/CityHome

Here are a fiew vids to get the "Toulousaine" atmosphere :lol: :

- http://www.oc-tv.net/ (JtduNet's the best because that's the news)

- http://jt.france3.fr/regions/ - édition locale de Toulouse://http://jt.france3.fr/regions/ - édi...ale de Toulouse://http://jt.france3.fr/regions/ - édi...ale de Toulouse://http://jt.france3.fr/regions/ - édi...ale de Toulouse

- http://jt.france3.fr/regions/ - edicion occitana

Bring some Irish beers ! :P

Thanks Fabrice, should help us out a little bit.

I'm a little lost about that Night Club though. Fancy doing some translating?

About the Rugby;

1. "Michou" is only a Scrum Half. You want to see a complete Out Half watch Felipe. Only Dan Carter is better. :smile:

2. Fianu? Thought it was Finau? Anyway, just because he's 20 stone, and can move doesn't mean anything. Wait and watch Drico & Darce run around him all day. Anyway his little brothers a better player! : whist

Invité Mr Guy
Thanks Fabrice, should help us out a little bit.

I'm a little lost about that Night Club though. Fancy doing some translating?

About the Rugby;

1. "Michou" is only a Scrum Half. You want to see a complete Out Half watch Felipe. Only Dan Carter is better. :smile:

2. Fianu? Thought it was Finau? Anyway, just because he's 20 stone, and can move doesn't mean anything. Wait and watch Drico & Darce run around him all day. Anyway his little brothers a better player! : whist

I will shed a tear for you and your team after losing to the classiest team in the world :lol:

Sorry, i don't want to be mean I just need to improve my pathetic english level : whist

Thanks lads, be seeing you all next Friday.

Just remember, this is your last outing in this seasons H Cup, so ye had better be prepared`to drink yourselves stupid!

Invité MrLoïc
the best pub in Toulouse! :smile::sleeping:

:lol: to Toulouse for all Leinster fans !

Quite understandable since we don't have many "pubs" here...That's the bistrot/café culture that dominates here. : whist

Still, :lol: Bienvenue à Toulouse to all Leinster supporters who'll make the trip!

moza de Tlse

MrLoïc, des pubs, on en a tout de même plusieurs:

le frogs and rosbeefs,

le de danu,

le mulligans,

le melting pot,

le dubliners

et j'en oublie peut-être... mais the top: de danu! :sleeping:

ils sont prêts et chaud bouillant les irish. Ils débarquent en nombre et viennent ici comme en pèlerinage avec la bière en plus (notamment au de danu, les places vont être chères...).va falloir faire du bruit collègues toulousains!

grande ambiance au stadium et dans les rues toulousaines en perspective ce w-end!

Vive la Hcup! (n'est-ce pas M.Blanco?)

leinsterfans forum

leur guide pour le w-end

:lol::drinks:nuke::lol:

ils sont prêts et chaud bouillant les irish. Ils débarquent en nombre et viennent ici comme en pèlerinage avec la bière en plus (notamment au de danu, les places vont être chères...).va falloir faire du bruit collègues toulousains!

grande ambiance au stadium et dans les rues toulousaines en perspective ce w-end!

leinsterfans forum

leur guide pour le w-end

I think I got most of that?

Going to be a great weekend, hopefully the rugby will be as good as the night life. Win, Lose or Draw we'll have some fun, but we intend to win.

You are all more than welcome to join us on Leinsterfans.com where we've started the party and celebrations about 10 days early.

leinsterfans forum

leur guide pour le w-end

C'est excelent ce carnet de voyage!!!!

Avec ca en poche, ils vont passer un super weekend!!!

Et ce qui me fais bien marrer, c'est que d'aprés ce carnet, le centre névralgique de Toulouse, c'est le De Danu! :yay:lol::lol::lol:

Va y avoir un bordel labas ce weekend! :P