Thank You

harryp

To all Toulouse Fans;

Thank you very much for one of the greatest weekends of my life. You have a beautiful city, a fantastic rugby team (we have never been prouder in victory), and undoubtedly the most gracious and friendly fans in defeat! :lol:

We hope to see you in Dublin next season.

Hopefully we shall go on from this, and win the H Cup, and I wish Stade Toulousain the best of luck against Biarritz this weekend. You should win and I hope you shall go on to win the Top 14.

:lol::lol::crying::lol::lol::lol:

Guest TrueBlue

Yes, thank you very much for a great weekend. You are a credit to your club, and to your team. May we see you next year, and you are always welcome in Dublin.

Guest Flash Gordon

Amis a Toulouse, a grand merci pour votre superb accueil. Votre equipe a joue avec de la passion, mais dans les 20 ans que je suis 'fan' de Leinster je n'ai jamais trouve autant de respect et fair-play entre fans.....et....vous faites tant de bruit!!!! :lol:

Vous etes un atout pour votre club et votre pays.

A vous le rugby and bonne chance pour le restant de la saison, a partir de maintenant je supporterai toujours Toulouse en France.

Flash Gordon

Guest go_on_the_poni

It was by far the best atmosphere i have ever experienced at a game. We did our best to our cheer the chants of allez allez allez.

I hope you will be cheering us on against Munster and Biarritz!

legendary!!

Ca fait plaisir de lire tout ca!

Un grand bravo a votre équipe, et j'espere etre là la prochaine fois qu'on se croisera!

De mon coté je remerci les fan du munster pour leur acceuil a Dublin, se fut extraordinaire!

VIVE LE RUGBY!!! :lol:

magicien.net
Ca fait plaisir de lire tout ca!

Un grand bravo a votre équipe, et j'espere etre là la prochaine fois qu'on se croisera!

De mon coté je remerci les fan du munster pour leur acceuil a Dublin, se fut extraordinaire!

VIVE LE RUGBY!!! :lol:

nico n'oublies pas que toi tu as rencontré les irlandais du Munster et que eux ils sont surement du Leinster et de là il peut y avoir une rivalité...fin voilà je dis ça je dis rien : whist

fa plaer de llegir tot aixo

un gran felicitat al vostre equip, i espero ser aqui la vegada que ve on ens encontrarem!

del meu costat dono les gracies als suporters del Munster pel seu acolliment a dubli, era extraordinari!

VISCA EL RUGBI!!! :lol:

this is in catalan, in english i don't know :crying: but don't support Toulouse, support USAP :lol:

Amis a Toulouse, a grand merci pour votre superb accueil. Votre equipe a joue avec de la passion, mais dans les 20 ans que je suis 'fan' de Leinster je n'ai jamais trouve autant de respect et fair-play entre fans.....et....vous faites tant de bruit!!!! :lol:

Vous etes un atout pour votre club et votre pays.

A vous le rugby and bonne chance pour le restant de la saison, a partir de maintenant je supporterai toujours Toulouse en France.

Flash Gordon

yes on a recruté flash gordon :lol:

manque plus que hulk pour remplacer isitolo et c'est cool :lol:

thank you flash

moza de Tlse
To all Toulouse Fans;

Thank you very much for one of the greatest weekends of my life. You have a beautiful city, a fantastic rugby team (we have never been prouder in victory), and undoubtedly the most gracious and friendly fans in defeat! :smile:

Hopefully we shall go on from this, and win the H Cup, and I wish Stade Toulousain the best of luck against Biarritz this weekend. You should win and I hope you shall go on to win the Top 14.

:online::online::online::online::nuke::nuke:

thanks a lot!

it's always a pleasure to see in Toulouse irish rugby fans! :mellow:

you have a great sence of party and you are great fans !!!

good luck for the Hcup!!!! bring it back to Dublin !!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow::smile:

This was not a so noisy day in the Stadium, good for you but you have not hear the ST fans when his team win !!!

A great match with great fans, and thank you for your respect too, even if you've found some of yours not so great (read on your forum), we have also our bad guys. That's life and not the most important.

Most important is your fan attitude like the greatest words I've never heard, reported by Sundy on your forum from the planet rugby site:

This will be the game that youngsters that were lucky enough to be present at the Stadium Municipal will recount sixty years hence when they take their grandchildren to their first match. It is the kind of thing that seeps into scene-setting in short Dublin stories of love affairs and family legends: 'one night, many moons ago, around the time of the Leinster team's great victory in Toulouse...'

We are sad in defeat but not so sad to be beaten by a great team and on our own "french flair" rugby. Hope to see you again, very soon, for our revenge which will be amazing too, trust us. Don't forget that Biarritz is not so far from Toulouse :smile: , please make your best to beat Munster perhaps to hope a great final against BO.

To all Toulouse Fans;

Thank you very much for one of the greatest weekends of my life. You have a beautiful city, a fantastic rugby team (we have never been prouder in victory), and undoubtedly the most gracious and friendly fans in defeat! :smile:

:smile::mellow::mellow::online::online::online:

Thanks to all the Leinster fans, it's been a long time I didn't have such a week end, the party was great fun!

I still have the "Allez Leinster" flag on my window! :online::nuke: